This is a great, flavour-packed salad that is designed for healthy, balanced meal preparation. 4 simple elements consisting of poached chicken, shredded vegetables, brown rice and a satay dressing. Make it once and enjoy it over a few days. Using the Luvele Fresh vacuum canisters, your food will stay crisp and fresh for longer.
3 cups cooked brown rice, stored in a Luvele Fresh vacuum canister in the fridge.
1/4 cabbage, shredded
2 carrots, shredded
2 small red or yellow capsicums, sliced
1 small punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
Small bunch coriander, leaves
Small bunch mint, leaves
1. Wash and dry the salad ingredients.
2. Toss together and store in a large Luvele Fresh vacuum container in the fridge.
2 chicken breasts, skinless
400ml coconut milk
250ml chicken stock or water
2 garlic cloves, whole
2 cm piece ginger, roughly sliced
1. Place all of the ingredients into a deep pan or pot, making sure the chicken is submerged.
2. Bring to the boil and immediately reduce the heat to a simmer.
3. Cook the chicken for around 10 minutes and then remove the pot from the heat.
4. Allow the chicken to continue to cook for around another 10-15 minutes in the liquid.
5. Remove the chicken from the liquid. Allow it to cool and then shred it.
6. Mix through 3/4 cup of the poaching liquid. Store in the fridge in a Luvele Fresh vacuum canister.
3/4 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup unsweetened peanut butter
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon coconut sugar
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
1/2 long red chilli, sliced
Juice of 1/2 a lime
1. Place all of the ingredients into the Vibe blender jug and blend on ‘smoothie mode’ for around 20 seconds.
2. Store in a small Luvele Fresh vacuum canister in the fridge.
If you make this, or any of our recipes, we would love to see your creations. Leave us a comment, or tag a photo using #luvelelife on Instagram.