Spinach is one of the healthiest foods on the planet and getting a generous daily dose is a must, especially if you’re cleansing or detoxing. Still, it can definitely be a challenge to eat all the raw greens you need to make a cleanse effective. Whether it’s a green smoothie or a green soup, the Vibe Blender System is your ultimate cleanse companion. You can easily triple your serving of greens in a single meal – without even noticing it!
As it’s served cold, this detox spinach soup is basically just a vegetable rich smoothie. Blending breaks down all the fibre to a smooth liquid meal in seconds and maximises the nutritional power of the vegetables. Because they stay completely raw, each retains all the native enzymes unique to the plant. Even vegetables that aren’t your favourites can be disguised – and even enjoyed – if you get the ingredient ratios right.
Lime, coriander, jalapeno and garlic make it deliciously refreshing and sure to become a detox staple. Give your digestive system a break and help flush out troublesome toxins. We guarantee you’ll feel energised!
Serves: 1 – 2
3 packed cups (or handfuls) of baby spinach
1 stalk celery
½ bunch coriander
1 orange – peeled and cut in half
1 tomato - cut in half
1 cucumber - quartered
1 garlic clove
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded & cored (optional)
1 lime, juiced (plus more to taste)
¼ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt (or to taste)
Black pepper to taste
1. Add all the ingredients to the clear Vibe Blender jug.
2. Insert the Tamper into the lid and secure on.
3. Blend on ‘smoothie’ mode for approx. 30 seconds, using the Tamper to help push the ingredients down into the blades.
4. Stop once, if necessary to scrape down the sides of the jug.
5. Taste test and adjust.
6. Pour into bowls and enjoy immediately. An additional squeeze of fresh lime tastes great!